Mike McDonald comes with a wealth of knowledge and experience,and the determination needed to make sure his clients come out on top in any given transaction.
Having obtained his Real Estate License in 1987 while still playing professional football with the LOS ANGELES RAMS (1983-1991), he began his Real Estate career part time in-between seasons during his last 6 years in the NFL.
Initially Mike started with buying and building a few homes and then sold them himself while working for Century 21. After that Mike moved over to Prudential California Realty after his last season with the GREEN BAY PACKERS and DETROIT LIONS in 1992.
In 1994, just his third year as a full time agent, he was honored as the TOP LISTING & DOLLAR AGENT. Mike was subsequently awarded this honor for the next four years, as well as being awarded part of the PRESIDENT'S CIRCLE and CHAIRMAN'S CIRCLE.
- ReMax Platinum Award Recipient 1998-2009 (California & Hawaii)
- ReMax Top Sales Associate 1994-2009
- Prudential Chairman's Circle (top 2% in state) 6 Years
- Prudential Leading Edge Society 8 Years
- Prudential President's Circle 7 Years
- Multimillion Dollar Producer 20 Years
As an actively involved alumnus of USC, Mike makes it a point to be involved in benefits and galas dedicated to helping current students and future students at the university.